Please check information displayed. To request any additions / amendment / removal of information, please contact Stephen Brown
Kent's Blue Pointed Congress is being held at TWBC over the weekend of 27th/28th October.
Please click here for the Congress entry form with further information.
Entries may also be made online - Swiss Pairs Swiss Teams
This year's Congress will also feature a Real Easy event, run concurrently with the main Swiss Pairs event, on Saturday 27 October at 2pm. This NO FEAR event is aimed at all those who have learned to play bridge in the last few years and would like a taste of the Congress. Please click here for an entry form with further information
Surrey are offering the following training activity
23-25 November - Learn & Play Bridge Weekend - Counting & Competitive Bidding
We, in Oxfordshire, are running an increasing number of exciting junior events over the coming year. There are the regular Sunday afternoon sessions at OJBC during term time, as well as the lunchtime school clubs, and the 'one off's' are listed here.
1. January 2nd 2019. A full day of learning and competition in Henleys only Grade 1 listed building. Most importantly, it has square tables, 100 chairs and a pizza cafe 100 yds away £10 inc. pizza from 10-4.30p.m.
2. February 3rd. The annual OJBC competition in Oxford £5 from 2.00-5.00.p.m.
3. February 10th. A further day in Henley at Cornerstones from either 1.30-4.30 or 10.30-4.30, bringing your own packed lunch. The timing is TBC
4. March 3rd. The annual OBA competition at Roke, which again we hope to run as teaching in the morning followed by the EBED minibridge Sims/Bridge competition in the afternoon. In 2018, this doubled up as an Oxford Times Cup heat.
5. April 6th/7th The Wessex weekend at Cheltenham. The amazing cooperation from both Cheltenham BC and the Ladies College, enables us to offer this at very affordable rates, and is an amazing experience for the youngsters. £65 residential from 9.00.a.m. on Saturday, until 5.00.p.m. on Sunday. It is also a training weekend for the England U20 squad, so there are some very good and adventurous young players. The late night speedball is always fun.
For OJBC events contact Holly Kilpatrick, and for the others contact Joan Bennett 01491 579795 (or 07548 782 538 if you are lucky!) email@example.com
Bring your children/grandchildren. Both you and they will enjoy it, and you will find it VERY DIFFERENT from a normal club session. Alternatively, abandon them and enjoy the free time in Henley.