Please check information displayed. To request any additions / amendment / removal of information, please contact Stephen Brown
County Pairs – Semi 27th January 2019
County Pairs – Final 17th March 2019
Mixed Pairs – 7th April 2019
Swiss Pairs – 2nd December 2018
Wallingford BC (Roke)
Harwell Cup – 17th February 2019
Mens Pairs & Ladies Pairs – 28th March 2019 – Thursday Evening 7:30pm
We, in Oxfordshire, are running an increasing number of exciting junior events over the coming year. There are the regular Sunday afternoon sessions at OJBC during term time, as well as the lunchtime school clubs, and the 'one off's' are listed here.
1. January 2nd 2019. A full day of learning and competition in Henleys only Grade 1 listed building. Most importantly, it has square tables, 100 chairs and a pizza cafe 100 yds away £10 inc. pizza from 10-4.30p.m.
2. February 3rd. The annual OJBC competition in Oxford £5 from 2.00-5.00.p.m.
3. February 10th. A further day in Henley at Cornerstones from either 1.30-4.30 or 10.30-4.30, bringing your own packed lunch. The timing is TBC
4. March 3rd. The annual OBA competition at Roke, which again we hope to run as teaching in the morning followed by the EBED minibridge Sims/Bridge competition in the afternoon. In 2018, this doubled up as an Oxford Times Cup heat.
5. April 6th/7th The Wessex weekend at Cheltenham. The amazing cooperation from both Cheltenham BC and the Ladies College, enables us to offer this at very affordable rates, and is an amazing experience for the youngsters. £65 residential from 9.00.a.m. on Saturday, until 5.00.p.m. on Sunday. It is also a training weekend for the England U20 squad, so there are some very good and adventurous young players. The late night speedball is always fun.
For OJBC events contact Holly Kilpatrick, and for the others contact Joan Bennett 01491 579795 (or 07548 782 538 if you are lucky!) firstname.lastname@example.org
Bring your children/grandchildren. Both you and they will enjoy it, and you will find it VERY DIFFERENT from a normal club session. Alternatively, abandon them and enjoy the free time in Henley.