The next County Committee Meeting will be held,Wednesday 6 June 2018 at 7:00 pm in Nottingham Bridge Club.
Team Captains are invited to email match results to the appropriate League Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org for Team of 8 results and
for Team of 4 results
1. Apologies for absence. Clare Batten
2. Minutes of the AGM held on 11th May 2016. Clare Batten
3. Chairman’s report John Auld
4. Event Winners and presentation of prizes. John Auld
5. Treasurer’s Report and Submission of Accounts to 31st March 2017. This will include approval of current pay to play amount as required by the county constitution and an analysis of the allocation of prizemoney in response to a question raised by a county member.
Martin Mellor has agreed to answer any other questions on the accounts in absence of the treasurer.
6. Election of Officers and Committee: The post of tournament secretary is vacant. Tim Anderson our current county TD is leaving the area.
The other members of the committee have agreed to stand again.
Chairman, John Auld
Hon. Secretary, Clare Batten
Hon. Treasurer, Ian Dovey
County Captain, Keith Rodgers
Chief Tournament Director, position vacant
Up to 8 Ordinary Members. Toni Smith, Keith Spencer, Irene Auld, Graham Brindley Chris Clark, Jane Hall, Keith Spencer, Anthony Pettengell
President Gordon Fullerton
Shareholders Clare Batten, Keith Rodgers
7. County Strategy document. “The Way Forward” Summary attached.
The Way Forward as a word document
Wednesday 11 May 2016 at 6:30 pm in Nottingham Bridge Club.
Any motions for the AGM or nominations for the post of chair, secretary, county captain and County TD need to be sent to me by 27th April.