♠ ♥ ♦ ♣
Free Bridge Lessons are available through the U3A
For details please use the INFORMATION - Contact Us link, on this website
Tutored by EBUTA member
The Club meets on Mondays and Wednesdays (NOT Bank Holidays) at 6.45pm for 7.00pm start.
We play in the Town Hall, located on Northallerton High Street, and visitors are assured of a warm and friendly welcome.
Table money is £2 per session for members, and £2.50 for non-members, with an extra charge for sim pairs
The club season is from January to December with various competitions throughout the year for members only.
Membership fee only £5 per year. Come and join us!
If you are having problems logging on to the website just follow these instructions
type in bridgewebs.com/northallerton
click on the bridgewebs website giving you a list of the clubs
scroll down to Northallerton Bridge Club and click
You should now be in the website
Right click on your mouse/keypad
left click "add to favourites" or "bookmark"
When you want to log-on in future just select "favourites" or "bookmarks"
Left click "Northallerton Bridge Club!
1. Greet others in a friendly manner prior to start of play each round
2. Be a good host or guest at the table
3. Make bridge enjoyable for yourself,partner,and opponents
4. Give credit when partner or opponents make a good bid or play
5. Take care of your personal grooming
6. Ensure your mobile phone is off
7. Enjoy the company as well as the game