HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY NAVAN BRIDGE CLUB
AS A CLUB MEMBER YOU HAVE A DUTY TO:
* Take reasonable care for your own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by what you do or not do.
* Please take note of the following:
1. Store all Handbags at a safe location away from the playing area.
2. Inform a committee member of any incidents that may arise.
3. Inform a committee memer of any slip or trip hazards you may notice.
4. Please do not bring glasses of water to the table, water will be available at the end of the room. If you wish you may bring bottled water to the table.
* Co-operate with the club on Health and Safety issues.
* Correctly use all equipment provided by the Club.
* Not Interfere with or misuse anything provided for your Health, Safety or Welfare