Need a partner for today? next Monday?? or how about Tuesday or Thursday? Or a month from now???
Well, there maybe more than one way to get a partner. Let’s take a couple of examples.
Option 1 - any day of the week and you use email and NCBC website
- Steps are:
- Go to NCBC website
- Select Members Only and then login if required.
- There are two scroll bars within the next screen. Using the scroll bar on the right , scroll down until the calendar day you looking for a partner display. Then use the Calendar Scroll Bar to find the day.
- Check the first box next to day you are looking for a partner.
- Click Confirm Button at bottom of page.
- Your name will display next to date and an email has been sent to email@example.com email address,
- will broadcast an email to members saying that you need a partner.
Members looking for partners will be displayed. Call or email the person.
Remove the request after the day has past.
Option 2 - no email or web access
- Call Gary Emke @ (727) 215-7651 or Marj Talbott @ (352) 666-7281. Your information will be emailed as Partner Request.
Option 3 - Tuesday and Wednesday only
Just show up. We try to have a Guaranteed Partner available.
This is not for every day, just last minute searches.
If you use this service quite often, why not volunteer to be the standby person. Tell the Director you would like to volunteer.
Option 4 - Thursdays
Sames as Option 1 except that if you say 299 group, your request will be emailed only to 299 players.
Good luck and happy bridge