The Millennium Bridge Club
will recommece on 7th September, 2017
Handicaps for our members can now be viewed on the designated page.
This page will be updated on a monthly basis.
Latest Update 29th September, 2017.
1. On club evenings play begins at 7:30. pm.sharp.
Please confirm in advance that your partner intends coming.
2. Mobile phones should be turned off or placed on ‘silent’ before play begins.
3. Full names i.e. first name and surname are to be clearly written on the list of players.
During and After Play
1. Players should, at all times, be courteous to their playing partner, their opponents, and the Tournament Director.
2. Players should count cards before and after play.
3. Bidding cards should be left on the table until the first card is played.
4. The player at North is in charge of the table and is responsible for ensuring,
(a) that wallets/boards are received from and passed to the correct tables
(b) that players take the correct cards from the wallet or board at the start of play,
(c) that players return cards to the correct positions in the wallet or board at the end of play,
(d) that points are entered accurately and clearly on the score sheet.
5. The players at E/W must ensure that the points entered on the score sheet by North are correct.
6. Slow bidding or play should be avoided. Games that are not completed within the time allotted will be ‘averaged’ unless a minimum of 7 tricks have been played.
7. Any disputes arising during the course of play should be referred to the Tournament Director for adjudication.
8. Wash and dry your cup before leaving the building.