Monday and Wednesday 6:45 PM
Saturday 12:30 PM
The purpose of the Maple Leaf Duplicate Bridge Club is to provide a venue where people can enjoy playing duplicate bridge.
1. We are a "Zero Tolerance" club. Pleople who play at the club must be treated with respect and courtesy. If you are rude,or discourteous to your partner or the opponents, you will be asked to desist and if you continue - you will be asked to leave. We reserve the right to ban you from playing if we deem it necessary.
2. Anyone who feels that they have been subjected to discourteous behaviour should immediately advise the director who will deal with the situation.
3. As the result of policies established by the Maple Leaf Golf and Country Club Board of Directors, only Maple Leaf Golf and Country Club owners and renters can be members of the Duplicate Bridge club.
4. Guests from in or outside of Maple Leaf Golf and Country Club are welcome to play bridge at all times.
5. Membership fees and playing fees shall be determined by the club executive and will be announced at the beginning of the playing season.
6. People wishing to play bridge should arrive before 6:45 p.m for Monday and Wednesday games and before 12:30 for Saturday games. If you arrive after 6:45 p.m. the director may not permit you to play. Adhering to this policy will allow us to finish night games well before10:00 p.m.
7. The club does arrange lessons on various topics. These lessons will generally be announced during club playing nights. Fees may apply.
8. The club hosts two "Pizza Nights" during the season for members and guest players. Non-members will be assessed a nominal fee.
9. Please wear your name tag when you play. It helps those of us who don't know you or have a poor memory.