Introduction - Members Only - Find a Partner
Bridgewebs has a "Find a Partner" Feature to allow members to request a partner for an event.
Calendar Month - Option 1
When you click on the ‘Find a Partner’ icon,the "Find a Partner" pop-up appears.
Find a Partner will display
- The date and title of the event
- Your name and email
- Any existing Find a Partner Requests
- Box to enter your EBU/ACBL No
You have options
- Add Request - This will show on the Calendar until Removed
- Compose Email - This adds the requests and moves to a Popup to allow you to send Emails
Most of the boxes will be pre-filled, adjust as necessary and then [Send Email]
Member Only - Option 2
If you need a partner for an upcoming game, click "Members only" and then log in. You can also click the "Find a Partner" button in the menu on the left side of the screen.
- Click the "Find a partner" tab at the top of the screen. The "Bookings" screen will appear. All of the future games will be listed.
- Ensure that at least one of the check boxes (see image below) is checked. This controls what contact information is displayed to people looking for a partner.
- Scroll down to the game for which you need a partner.
- Click the check box (in the "Partner required" column). BE SURE YOU HAVE SELECTED THE CORRECT GAME DATE.
- IMPORTANT: Click the Confirm button. (There is one at the top and one at the bottom of this screen.)
- Check to ensure your request was posted by clicking on the "Find a partner" tab at the top of the screen or the "Find a partner" button in the menu on the Home screen.
Here is a sample listing from the "Reservations/Requests" page showing the date and time the notice was posted:
See if anyone is looking for a partner
Do one of the following:
- If the date is displayed on the Home page, you will see (Partner?) displayed below the game date. This indicates that someone is looking for a partner for that date. Click on the (Partner?) link to open the "Reservations / Requests" screen (which will open after you have logged into the Members Only area.)
- If the game date is NOT yet displayed on the Home page, click the Calendar menu button on the left side of the screen and scroll down to the date for which you need a partner. The (Partner?) link will be displayed beside the date.
- Click the "Find a partner" button in the menu on the left side of the screen. Log into the Member Only area and then the "Reservations / Requests" screen will appear. The "Partner required" section of this screen will list all of the people looking for partners - sorted by game date.
Once you have identified your prospective partner, you can phone them or easily send them an e-mail by clicking on their name. (If they have elected not to receive e-mails then clicking the name will have no effect.) If the person searching for a partner has elected to display their phone number(s) they will be shown.
Recording that you have found a partner
♦ ♦ This can only be done by the member who originally entered the posting.♦ ♦
Unless you want to keep hearing from people responding to your posting, you must remove your "Find a partner" entry. To do this, log into the "Members only" area and follow the instructions above for "Posting a request." However, instead of adding a checkbox beside the game date, you are going to remove the check box. Then click the Confirm button. (There is one at the top and one at the bottom of this screen.)