Document Library - Document Upload
The Document feature allows you to select a file from your PC and upload it to the web site. For example, you might want to upload the Committee minutes or Entry forms, see Previous page, see [Documents] for details.
In Web Administration, go to the [Documents] Tab and second level [Upload] Tab.
- You will need to click on the [Browse] button. This will open a popup window showing the directories on your PC, see [Browse Button] for more information.
- Find the Document that you want to upload.
- When you have found it, click [Open], the popup will close and put the name in the "Document" box,
- If you would like to rename the document, give it a suitable title
- If you would like the document kept private, click the Private box.
- You can automatically add to the Menu by choosing from the Dropdown list "Please Choose-->" you want it to appear in the Menu.
- Otherwise it will just be added to the Document library and you can use it later.
- If this is a replacement document choose "Replace" and select the entry in the menu that you wish to replace.
- Click [Save].
- This will save the document on the web site and update Menu if required