Miscellaneous - Upload Browse Button
Where you see a [Browse] button in the "Web Administration", this is a facility to "Upload" a file (data/document/picture/image) direct from your PC to the Web Site, in each case you will need to follow the procedure below.
- Ignore the Input Box to the left of the [Browse] button.
- Click on the [Browse] button. This will open a popup window showing the folders on your PC.
- Find the File that you want to upload.
- You will need to click "Look In".
- You may need to change the folder. Use the "Down Arrow" and choose as necessary.
- You may need to change the style of list with the .
- With the "Down Arrow" select "detail" so that you can see the type of file and date modified.
- When you have found the file you are looking for, click [Open], the popup will close and put the name of the file in the Input box to the left of the [Browse] button.
- When you have completed the remainder of the detail for web site item and clicked [Upload/Update/Save] as appropriate, the file will be transferred to the web-site.
- To prevent any potential problems, files over 5Mb will be rejected.
- This will save the file on the web site.
- NOTE, some files such as pictures may be large and, usually, an UPLOAD of a file from your PC is quite a bit slower than a DOWNLOAD, even if you are using Broadband, please be patient.