The latest Promotions are on the Results/Promotions page.
If you are looking for a PARTNER for the night / afternoon you can either arrive fifteen minutes before the start [ not if it's a red point event on Monday evening ] or ring :Bev Pollard 0402206148 orReg Bond 97894627
The Club would like to welcome the following new and past members and wish them many enjoyable years playing bridge:
Jill Pettit, Peter Lardy, Gina Shiel, Cheryl Barnett and Charlie Schwabegger.
After Session 1
Lynn Clough & Paul Corry are leading with 65.12%
Kate Bechet & Wendy Fletcher next with 64.20%
1. Thou shalt have no other games before Bridge.
2. Thou shalt make of thyself a graven image - and shalt not make unto thy partner any sign, be it above the table, on the table, or in the air beneath the table.
3. Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain - at the bridge table.
4. Remember the contract and keep it wholly in mind.
5. Honour thy partner that thy days may be long at the bridge table
6. Thou shalt not kill, even with looks..
7. Thou shalt not commit adultery within thine own team.
8. Thou shalt not steal thy partner's bid in order to play the contract thyself.
9. Thou shalt not bear false witness about thy partner's bids, assuming thou understandeth them.
10. Thou shalt not covet thy opposition's aces, nor his partner, nor his coffee, nor any score that is truly his.
Frankston Bridge Club
the oldest bridge club on the Peninsula.