Looking for a partner ?
Text or Phone Noirin @ 086 239 9998
President: Paul O'Meara
Vice President: Vacant
Treasurer: Helen McDevitt
Secretary: David Melody
ex Officio: Richie Fallon
Points Secretary: Jean Neary
Match Maker: Noreen Fleming
2. Objectives: The objectives of the club are
(a) to provide funds for St Brigid's National School amenities
(b) to encourage Bridge and Social amenities
4. Committee: The committee shall consist of the President,the vice president, the Hon. Secretary, the Hon. Treasurer , five other members and the outgoing president who shall be a member of the committee for one year after he or she ceasesto be president.
The president may not remain in office for more than two consecutive years.
(a) The Annual general meeting shall be held in the month of May
(b)The business of teh Annual general Meeting shall be:
(1) To receive reports form the Hon. Secretary and the Hon. Treasurer
(2) To elect a President, Vice President, Hon, Secretary and Hon. Treasurer, moninated in accordance to the rules, for the coming year.
(3) To transact any other business.
(c) All notices of motion shall be sent in writing to the Hon. Secretary at least one hour before the published time of the Annual General Meeting.
(d) Nominations, proposed and seconded and bearing the acceptance of the nominee for the position of President, Vice President, Hon. Secretary and Hon. Treasurer must be received 7 days before the Annual General Meeting.
7. Special General Meetings: Special general meetings may be called anytime at the discretion of the committee or by a requisition to the Hon. Secretary, stating the business to be brought forward and signed by at least 10 members.