This bridge player’s mecca is nestled in the largest gated community in the United States (26,000 acres in the Ouachita Mountains), along with 9 golf courses and 11 lakes.
Play in our 5,700 sq ft "House of Cards" where as many as 10,000 tables of duplicate and rubber bridge are played annually. We are ranked in the Top 50 among ACBL's 3,200 bridge clubs.
Come and share our motto: “Where ladies and gentlemen gather to play a game they love.”
|Mark These Dates
Special bridge games through September
- Social Bridge (non-duplicate) continues: Tuesday morning, Wednesday evening, Thursday morning
- Newcomer Pairs (0-20) Afternoon Games - Tuesdays & Fridays, start 1 pm
- Call your partner(s) and plan to play!
- These are sanctioned to earn masterpoints.
- Evening Easybridge! Play & Learn (0-50+)
- Wednesday evenings from 7:00 to 9:15 pm
- For Easybridge! graduates and other novice players wanting to enhance their skills and build additional partnerships.
- Bid, play, lay down 4 dummies & discuss what should have happened. Director assists in analysis and even answers questions during bidding and play.
- Non-sanctioned (no masterpoints).
- North American Pairs:
- Remaining dates in August: Tuesday afternoon, Wednesday morning, Thursday afternoon (Open only) and Friday afternoon
- Sectional black & red points; $2.50 pp
- International Fund Game: Selected games on September 1st, 9th, 11th, 17th and 28th
- Premium points awarded; $3.50 pp
- ACBL Membership game: All duplicate games on Wednesday 9/2
- Both partners must be ACBL members to earn 100% Sectional black points
- Same $2.50 pp - great opportunity to build points!
- Sanctioned Unit Wide game - Thursday 9/3 (same $2.50 pp)
- All games, all strata compete for upgraded black points.
- Jan Farnsworth Memorial Game: Monday 9/21 afternoon
- Winning partners in all strata in Open game earn recognition on facility plaque
- Club Championship week - all games week of 9/21 through 9/25; same $2.50 pp
- All games, all strata compete for upgraded black points
- OCTOBER - Local Charity Club Championship games begin!